Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter



I received a sweet delivery from a busy Easter Bunny yesterday.  With 4 cute little ribboned boxes, there is a little surprise for each of us.

I have also been working on a little Easter gift to all of you.   Monika  is always anxious to stitch everything I design, so she was anxious to get it finished for Easter. 
This is as far as she got in one evening.  She'll have it stitched by tomorrow, and then it's back to me for the finishing.

Click here for the chart and colour key.  With only 3 thread colours and one bead colour, have some fun and choose some wonderful spring colours from your stash.  I have also made a few fabric and thread packs for $5.95, for any one wanting to stitch it in these colours.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love the happy spring colors. Thank you for sharing. Happy Easter to you.
    LindaLee from
    CrossN' My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour and the design...Thank you! judy

    ReplyDelete