Sunday, December 20, 2015

November and December's Ornament Stockings

Where has the time gone?  I was so busy thinking about and making preparations for our Annual Christmas Open House, that I completely forgot to post the November Stocking.  I used  neutral shades for the straight stitches surrounding the Navy and bright Blue straight stitches.  And then inserted a little bit of burgundy thread and bead between the clusters.
This colour combination was a big hit.  The kits were all sold out in early November.


The December stocking is my favourite.  We used Rainbow Gallery's Very Velvet, Tiara and Treasure Braid.  The pricier fibres and that a full card of Very Velvet is required, has made the price of this kit a little higher than previous stocking kits.  The kit for the December stocking is $13.95 and we are almost sold out.

Take care and I will post all the festivities from Gitta's Christmas Open House shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment