Sunday, March 8, 2020

Easter 2020


I always look forward to Easter.  It fills me with Springful thoughts; that brighter warmer days will soon be upon us.  It is our first holiday after Christmas, to once again decorate the house and gather with friends and family.
So what better time to share another design.  It has been awhile since I designed my last Easter Egg pattern, and with a fabric delivery from Zweigart of new Spring colours, I was inspired.  They are bright and reminded me of  Easter egg dyes.  It was the "Hot Pink" that especially caught my eye.  The deep pink in the Easter packet of dyes, is always my favourite, it is the one that grips the egg shell the best and always the most vivid.  So, it was only fitting that I had to use this for my Easter design.

There is still plenty of time to finish these cute little bunnies before Easter.  The pattern is a freebie that can be picked up on your next visit to the shop, or tucked into your mail orders.

If you are unable to drop by, you can also
CLICK HERE for a copy.

We have prepared 24 kits with all needed to complete this design.  It includes the fabric, threads and Stoney Creek buttons. These are available in the shop or on the Gitta's website.  Click here if you would like to order it on-line.

Happy Easter

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the vibrant pink ... but it would also look lovely in blue, I think (with appropriate adjustments).

    ReplyDelete