Sunday, January 9, 2011

15 Sided Biscornu - Part 1


This is how my first square looks with my colour choices.

I started stitching my 15 squares this morning.  Each being 20 x 20 backstitches with an inch between each one.
(8 of the 15 squares are shown in the photo).


I was originally going to do all my backstitching
with 370 DMC, but after I completed all my cross stitch with SNC 273, I didn't like the look of the 370 DMC.  I choose an alternate, 3740 DMC, for the backstitching within the design, but will still use 370 DMC for my square outlines.



Click here for the pdf .
It includes the first pattern and the Getting Started instructions.







2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so happy to find your pattern. I saved the first 5 couple years ago and finally getting around to starting it. It is a beautiful pattern.
    Thank you so much for your generous share.
    BrendaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't have beads do you think it would look ok to use a stitch to fill those?

    ReplyDelete