Friday, January 21, 2011

15 Sided Biscornu - Part 3

Earlier this week Gitta's Winter workshops were posted to www.gittas.com.  Ietje is teaching  The Heirloom Sampler in a Year; it is stunning and technique loaded. She has been busy stitching, unable to put her sampler down.  And this is how I feel regarding  my 15 sided Biscornu.  Like a sampler, once I finish one square and I want to see how the next one will turn out.

As everyone has been anxious for this next installment, I had taken my laptop to the shop today in the hopes that I may find some time and post the 3rd part of the biscornu.  Well given the time, I was unsuccessful.  I never even managed to take my laptop out of my bag.


Click here for Part 3

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be beautiful! Is there a place we can post a pic of our work so far? Love to see everyone's!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love that. I'll inquire on how this could be done.

    ReplyDelete