Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TV Promo

I was at Rogers Cable today, to promote the NeedleWorkers MarketPlace.  I had Roxann Blazetich-Ozols of "A Beaddaddict" and Naomi Smith of "Black Tulip Designs" with me.  We all got the opportunity to show off some of our own work as well as talk about the NeedleWorkers MarketPlace, being held this weekend. 
We were in the last 20 minutes of today's "Daytime Peel" segment, it aired on channel 10 at 11am and again at 3pm.  It will also air this evening at 10pm.  I googled Rogers Daytime Mississauga, and they post their segments the day after it aired.  So if you can't get Rogers Mississauga in your area, you can always view it on-line.

It was fabulous to meet both Roxann and Naomi today and to see their beaded designs.  Naomi is also the custodian of 100+ year old Native bead/embroidery pieces.  They were spectacular, and in great condition considering their age.  If you only come to the Market to see these pieces, you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Got to watch the segment this morning on-line and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended Jeannette's class and the marketplace on Saturday. I had a fantastic time! I think you guys did a fantatic job and I hope there will be a repeat next year. I also hope after this year's successs more vendors will get on board.

    While I found the room idea great, it was a little crowded and hard to move around in at times. I'm almost wondering if an open space with booths would suit better?

    ReplyDelete